ReVoidz ReVoidz

Pretty amazing!

Reminds me of the "asteroids" days!
The interface was smooth, the graphics were pretty decent and the effort this must've taken quite some willpower...
Nice job and keep up the good work!

RPGmap interface tutorial RPGmap interface tutorial

good but:

i couldent make the character move! am i a noob or what? :( i called it hero and i even TYPED the damn script, but every time i pressed the arrow keys in the tes, it said:1087: Syntax error: extra characters found after end of program.
could the fact that im using FLASH CS3 PROFFESIONAL with ACTION SCRIPT 3.0 be something to do with it?
I need help :(

Splooge Invaders Splooge Invaders

AAAAAGGGHHHH!!!

AGH! I CAN FEEL THE MUSIC THEMETUNE BURROWING INTO MY SKULL!!!!! Ouch! IT BUUUURNS! A good game with some funny parts... The music is a little distracting tho... but its nothing really... Good game but it gets more and more worrying the further on you get... yknow... the amount of sperm in each round... <:|

Housemaster Soundboard Housemaster Soundboard

LOL! Arfenhouse rulez!

it sounds rly funny if you chain: Lets go to hawii, Hey kids, We're going to hawii, You cant come, Because you suck, Laugh2, Bye.
Nice piece of work but its a real shame you stopped making Arfenhouse flash :(

(Spelt incorrectly LOL)

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

FWOOSH

WOOOO!!! ITS A BOYHOOD DREAM COME TRUE!!! HILARIOUS! SO FUNNY I THINK MY SPLEEN EXPLODED!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

...WTF!?

... huh?! seriously... i dont get it... you couldve made it a bit clearer to the player about the objective and what you had to do...